Friday, December 13, 2013

Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation (Review)



I've been dying to try this and my lovely boyfriend bought this for me for my birthday. It's the Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation in the shade "Medium 56". It might be a little too dark for me now since its winter but it was a perfect match around the time of my birthday (summer).
YouTube gurus have been raving about this foundation and I wanted to see what it was all about.
According to Sephora, this foundation is formulated with 21 percent finish which means that this will have extra coverage than an average foundation. They also claimed that it is transfer resistant and provides a 24-hour wear. From what I've heard from different reviews, this foundation has a matte finish. Each bottle is worth $34. This product also has a HUGE range of shades.


OPINION: I think it is a really great product. I've never really found a foundation that never melted on my face during the summer. Although, this is a very thick foundation and might not feel comfortable on the skin. BUT, a little bit goes a long way. You don't need a lot to cover your whole face up. I usually do just do one pump for my face and that is enough for me. It has an amazing coverage! I don't really have a bad acne problem on my face but you can really see my veins. I don't really find it a problem but occasionally I wanna start my makeup off with a blank canvas and this is the perfect product for that. It has an amazing coverage. Some people might think that the price for this foundation is a bit too much but I think it's pretty reasonable considering that you only need a little bit for your whole face. I'm only half way done and I've already used it for about half a year. I really love this foundation. It stays on for a very long time. I have sensitive skin and this never irritated my skin. I really recommend this to everyone. Also, I've never had a problem with it being cakey on my face.

GRADE: 10/10

SWATCHES:
without foundation
with one layer of foundation.
with foundation (you can see that this covered up my veins and my huge pores pretty well without getting cakey)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...