Thursday, December 12, 2013

Physicians Formula Mineral Airbrushing Blush SPF 30 (Review)


This is Physician Formula's Mineral Airbrushing Blush in the shade "Rose".
These are available in many drugstores for around $12 each. There are two shades available for this blush. This blush has a satin finish. Physicians Formula claims that these contain SPF 30.

Opinion: This is a gorgeous blush! I can't emphasize it enough. I got this on sale for more than half off the price. It's a great everyday blush. The thing is, you have to really be careful with this and only tap your brush on the product because it's super pigmented. I have a warm medium skin tone and this is a little too much for me if I apply it on without tapping my brush. Also, it could get a little too powdery. That's all that I see wrong with it. Other than that, I think it's such a beautiful high quality blush. It also has SPF 30 which is great! You're getting beautiful pigmentation along with sun protection. It's a bit too expensive for a drugstore price but for the quality, it's pretty worth it. Plus, Physicians Formula always have deals and coupons on their products anyway so you can definitely get this for a much lower price. I definitely recommend this!

GRADE: 9/10
I don't have any problem with this other than that it could get a little messy from the powder. It's a great drugstore blush!


SWATCHES:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...