Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Coastal Scents Pressed Powder Foundation (Review)


This is Coastal Scents' Pressed Powder Foundation. I have the shades Number 7 (iridescent finish) and Number 3 (matte finish). I believe there are 8 shades available. 5 mattes and 3 iridescent. Coastal Scents claim that these are smooth and are customizable coverage which can be sheer to full. These are only $4.95 each and are available at their online store: http://tinyurl.com/lwalnqf

Opinion: I've been using these since I got them. I love both of them and I think that both finishes are great. But, I find the matte shade to give more coverage than the iridescent shade. You can clearly see it on the swatches at the bottom. I find that these could get a little powdery but it's not a big problem where it goes everywhere. I think it's pretty manageable. I never had a problem with this powder being cakey. Honestly, I think this is very smooth on the face and have a very nice coverage. Also, the matte powder kept my face matte for 4-5 hours before touching up. I think it's pretty good. Now, about the price, I think that this product has an amazing quality to be only less than $5. I definitely recommend this to everyone. My only complain is that there aren't enough shades to choose from. It could definitely work for everyone as finishing powder but if used alone, it's going to be hard to match with an exact skin tone.

GRADE: 9/10
I just hope that there are more shades to choose from.

SWATCHES:
(left to right) Number 7 & Number 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...