Sunday, December 22, 2013

Coastal Scents Camo Quad Concealer (Review)


This is Coastal Scents' Camo Quad Concealer. There are 4 different shades available on the Coastal Scents' website. I got the one in Medium. This has 4 shades of concealer. Coastal Scents claims that these are creamy, lightweight, yet opaque concealers that can camouflage imperfections and is even light enough for the under eye area. These are available at Coastal Scent's website: http://tinyurl.com/kjj6j3u
Price: $7.95

Opinion: I think that this concealer is lightweight and opaque enough to not feel very thick on your face but you still have to be careful with this and make sure that you warm it up between two fingers first so it could be blended easily. If you don't warm it up, it could be hard to blend and will apply onto you face thick. You can easily get a "cake face" with this product but if you don't skip the warming up step, you can get a flawless face. What I love about this is that you can mix the concealers to get your perfect shade. You can even skip your foundation step if you get a color that matches your skin. This is very neat. I love that there are other shades available and I think it could definitely match almost all spectrum of skin tones out there. 

The only claim about this product that I don't agree with on this product is that they claim that this is thin enough to use for under eyes. I think that this is too thick for under eyes. I used it once and I looked like a ghost because it was too much. I think it's too opaque that it could wash out the under eye area. Other than that, I think this product covers up blemishes very well (as you can see in the picture below). It doesn't feel like anything. It hasn't melted on me. I think that the thinner you apply it, the better. It's buildable but I recommend just a thin layer because a little goes a long way! 

GRADE: 8/10
I think that this is great for evening out the skin ton and covering up blemishes but too much for under eyes.

SWATCHES:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...