Friday, December 20, 2013

Coastal Scents Brow Palette (Review)


This is Coastal Scents' Brow Palette. There are no other shades available in a brow combination set like this one. It comes with 4 individual Hot Pot eye shadow pans which are interchangeable. Yes, EYESHADOW. It also comes with a dual-tipped brush applicator, and a magnetic palette for hot pots with a mirror. The pots are interchangeable in the palette so you can definitely use this for other eyeshadows (I believe these are the standard size pans. It could fit MAC eyeshadows). This is available at Coastal Scents' website: http://tinyurl.com/mbms87z
Price: $8.95

Opinion: I think that this is great for everyday use. I think that it's even great for makeup artists. It has 4 completely different shades that could probably compliment all types of natural hair colors. Light Taupe and Timeless Taupe could be used on brunettes, Chocolatier could be used on redheads since it has a red undertone, and the Oatmeal Tan could be used on blondes. Or you can definitely mix different colors to create different shades. I think that this small palette is very versatile. Another thing that I love about this is that the magnetic palette is interchangeable. If you don't like the shades that are in the pan already, just change it up from their Hot Pot collection for only $2 each. Also, it has a large enough mirror to see your whole face. I think the quality of the hot pots are very good as well. You get the shades that you see on the pan. It looks very natural on the brows. It fills it in quite nice. I like everything about this palette except the dual-tipped brush applicator. It's kind of useless but I've been using an angled brush for my previous products anyway so I don't think it's a big deal. I definitely recommend this product to everyone. I think the price is very reasonable for the amount that you get.

GRADE: 9/10
I wish the brush was more stiff than it is because it couldn't pick up the right amount of powder.

SWATCHES:
Light Taupe, Timeless Taupe, Chocolatier, Oatmeal Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...