Friday, December 20, 2013

Coastal Scents Haul (Black Friday)


This is what I ordered from Coastal Scents  during their Black Friday sale. Everything was 50% off. For this order, I only spent $50. Such an awesome deal. I put down the regular prices below just in cas you wanted to purchase them now. Anyway, I just wanted to share with you guys what I got and I will be doing reviews for each product here on my blog. Here's what I got:
  • Creative Me #1 and #2 Palettes (Combo Set 3)- $24.95
  • Camo Quad Concealer in Medium- $7.95
  • Pressed Powder Foundation Number 3 and Number 7- $4.95
  • Brow Set- $8.95
  • Bright Eyed Eye Brightener in Medium- $9.95
  • Brushes- $1.95-$4.95
Coastal Scents is so underrated when it comes to their products. I got a sweet deal on Black Friday but these products are cheap from the start. I've had really great experience with their brushes and I can't wait to try these ones. I definitely recommend this company for cheap but great quality makeup and tools. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...