Tuesday, October 9, 2012

ELF Studio Eye Transformer (Review)


I've been very curious with this product for a very long time. I've seen pictures of it and it really intrigued me! This product retails for only $3 and you get 4 decent-sized eyeshadows in each palette. I won't necessarily call them eyeshadows though. Although they can be used alone, they are meant to be used on top of a really dark base. On the palette, you can see very light colors. I find that these work wonderful highlights just below the eyebrows as well. In low light, it looks like it is white shimmer but when light actually hits it, you can see the colors.

I would rate this product 5/5

It claims to transform boring old eyeshadows into different eyeshadows and that is what it did! I think this product is very unique and very underrated for its quality. I definitely suggest you'd try it! Also for the price, you get so much product! Another great job ELF!


Here are some swatches of the product:
No Base

Black Base (NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...