Tuesday, October 2, 2012

ELF Baked Eyeshadow - NYC (Review)


When ELF had a 50% off on their studio line, this is the first item I had to have. I've been obsessing over baked makeup lately. When I got this, the first thing I did was open it up and swatch them and I was blown away. The colors are so beautiful on the palette and they look as flattering on the eyes.
Recently I made a "Dupe Alert" post about this palette comparing it to Sephora's Moonshadow Baked Eyeshadows in "In The Dark". Check out the post here: http://timebombbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/09/dupe-alert-4-sephora-vs-elf-cool-color.html

I would rate this product 4.5/5

Every detail in this palette is basically the same as the California palette. Only this one is definitely have a lot cooler and darker tones. Plus I just wanna show you guys swatches of the product so enjoy! BTW I definitely recommend these. If you want a more detailed review, check out my review for the "California" palette: http://timebombbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/10/elf-baked-eyeshadow-california-review.html...They're the exact same thing but different colors.

Here are some dry and wet swatches:
Dry Swatch (Top Row)


Wet Swatch (Top Row)

Dry Swatch (Bottom Row)

Wet Swatch (Bottom Row)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...