Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Current Obsessions: Maybelline Lip Products/Dickinson's Witch Hazel


Color Whispers
 I tried one of these and I became obsessed! Especially now that I'm going to school again, I don't really have time to apply lip primer, lip liner, then lipstick. These are great to just pop on your lips. These are also very moisturizing. I've been having very dry lips and I really hate wearing any lipstick that feels thick on my lips when it's very dry. But, this is an amazing formula. It's very lightweight but the pigmentation is amazing. Check out the swatches of the 5 shades I have. I think I'm going to get more when I go back to target!

From left to right: Coral Ambition, Pin Up Peach, Faint For Fuchsia, Lust For Blush, A Plum Prospect


Color Sensational Vivids in Brazen Berry
I've been loving this shade. It's so uniquely purple and it looks so appealing on my skin tone. I love wearing this with a simple winged eyeliner and peachy blush. IT'S SO GORGEOUS!



Witch Hazel
I decided to jumped in on the witch hazel band wagon and I love it! I've been noticing that my pores are getting bigger and bigger so I decided to purchase one of these. I really hate the smell but it works amazingly! I recommend this to everyone! Plus, no harsh chemicals so its great!

Enjoy your nights....or days.. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...