Friday, February 1, 2013

TheBalm Overshadow Sexpots (Review)



I've been wanting one of these because the packaging is just the sexiest packaging I've ever seen. I've always loved their packaging. I only got one though but I consider this my baby because it's so gorgeous on the lids!

PRODUCT NAME: TheBalm Overshadow. The Sexpots
PRICE: $15 
NET WEIGHT: 0.57 grams
AVAILABILITY: thebalm.com
CLAIMS: I can't really find any.
TEXTURE/FINISH: Finely milled mineral eyeshadow. Shimmery.
PACKAGING: Plastic container. Twistable lid to open and close. Pinup girl picture on top depends on the shade you have.
Shade is "If you're rich, I'm single" (shimmering mauvy pewter)

OPINION: This is definitely one of those shadows that you can put allover your lids without anything else and you're good to go. There are 4 shades available which are all neutral colors. I used this allover my lids and pop some mascara when I was running late for school and I got a lot of compliments. The texture is so soft. It glides on smoothly to the lids. When I use pigment/mineral eyeshadows, I usually add water to make the color pop more, but with this product, you don't need to wet it to get the color that is on the pot. I really would love to collect all the 4 shades. This is perfect for people that doesn't have an hour to get ready in the morning but still wants to look presentable. I find that this shadow is PIGMENTED and LONG LASTING as well.AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE PACKAGING. TheBalm never disappointed me with their vintage/pinup packaging. They are so adorable. I also love the names. Although they are very long, I think they are clever! Since this product is a pigment though, I recommend everyone to use primer before use. I definitely recommend this to everyone. This doesn't get enough praise than it should. That's all <3

GRADE: 5/5

Here is a swatch of the product: (I'm sorry, but my camera isn't giving this swatch enough justice)
"If you're rich, I'm single" (shimmering mauvy pewter)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...