Friday, February 1, 2013

TheBalm Balms Away (Review)


This is definitely not a typical eye makeup remover. A very unique concept!

PRODUCT NAME: theBalm Balms Away
PRICE: $20.00
NET WEIGHT: 63.8 grams
AVAILABLE AT: thebalm.com
CLAIMS: (According to the packaging)
"Fortified with vitamins A, C, E, and plant-derived lipids"
TEXTURE/FINISH: feels like petroleum jelly, but not as sticky.
SCENT: none
PACKAGING: Tin can with vintage graphics. It looks very old school haha.


OPINION: I only use this on special occasions because it does an amazing job on getting off tons of makeup on my eyelids. But, what I'm really impressed about is the fact that it can easily get off any waterproof mascara. Waterproof mascaras have been my number one feared makeup product because of how painful it is to remove. I always end up pulling a couple of eyelashes or sometimes I don't get all of it off.

The Balms Away is an amazing product. definitely not like other eye makeup removers that usually comes in liquid form. This one is like petroleum jelly, its clear and I think it can remove almost anything. I keep this only for special occasions because I don't cake makeup on my face everyday. I really love this product, this is the only way I can make sure that I get everything off my face. I love how it has vitamins so its treating my eyes while it's breaking down my eye makeup.
Overall, I recommend this to everyone! The only thing I have a problem with is the price. I think its too much for a makeup remover but you only need a little bit for each eye. As you can see in the bottom picture, it looks like I barely touched it, but I've used it about 7 times already. It's definitely worth the splurge.


GRADE: 4.5/5
PRICE: a little expensive but reasonable.


Heres a demonstation on how the product works:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...