Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Life Update: January 2013

 It's really rare that my boyfriend and I take pictures together, so when he was in the mood for it, I took advantage of it and took at least 50 picture. Most of them were just normal pictures of us smiling at the camera but out of all of them, the picture at the bottom is my favorite. We just celebrated our 2nd year together on Christmas of 2012 and I think that still up to this day, The bottom picture explains our relationship with each other. Lots of fun.



This month I also hung out with some friends. We ate out to our favorite restaurant which is any Korean BBQ restaurant in LA and just relaxed at a coffee shop afterwards. Most of us go to the same College and we're going back to school on February 4th, might as well spend our remaining days stress free and full of fun.


I also became my aunt's driver for a day during one of her chemo days. My aunt Regina is a breast cancer patient and sometimes she's too weak to drive around so she asked me to drive for her. Her health is like a roller coaster. Sometimes she would go out with no problem, sometimes she would be too tired to even get up out of her bed for dinner. Either way, I always pray for her.



Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...