Monday, January 14, 2013

Maybelline Color Whisper (Review)


ABOUT THE PRODUCT:

This product retails for $5.99 at Target. This collection has 20 different shades of Color Whispers. These are supposed to be a moisturizing product yet gives a nice pigmentation to the lips. I believe this is just an "even better" version of their baby lips collection. 

The shade I have is called "Faint for Fuchsia" (70)

I would rate this product 5/5

I used this product for a whole day and it feel absolutely amazing on the lips. This product is definitely not sheer. The color can be layered. I think this is an amazing product for winter. My lips are very dry now due to the weather but when I put this on, I had no problem with my lips whatsoever. With the fact that my lips are very sensitive to many lip products' formulas and this one did not harm my lips at all, it definitely impresses me. When I took this off my lips, I was left with very soft, pink lips. This product is also nicely pigmented when applied. I recommend everyone to check this out. I think I will go back to buy more.

Here are some swatches of the product in "Faint for Fuchsia":
Faint For Fuchsia 
2 layers of the product

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...