Monday, January 14, 2013

Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Glossy Stains (Review)


ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Each tube retails for $9.95 each and is available in local drugstores. Each tube also has 0.2 fl oz/6mL of product. The packaging is much like of a regular lip gloss tube. The product is in a glass where you can see its color and the cap/handle is a red chrome. This, like the other products in the collection also has the black ribbon with stiletto charm. The applicator is a wide paddle doe foot. 
The product is supposed to give a very pigmented color to the lips, but at the same time giving it a stain on the lips and has a glossy finish.

Claims: Hypoallergenic. Paraben-Free. Gluten Free.Dermatologist Approved. (according to physiciansformula.com)



The shades I have are:
- (top) Red
- (bottom) Hot Pink




I would rate this product 5/5

First Impression:
This is definitely my favorite product out of the whole collection. It's sheer with the first swatch but it is definitely buildable to match the color that is shown on the tube. The wide paddle doe foot brush makes the application even and easy to do. Physicians Formula claims that this product will make you feel sexy and it definitely did for me! I used the Red shade for a whole day and I showed my lips off to everyone that passed by me. I had to reapply this product at least twice throughout the day which is actually great. When I took it off, it left a natural tint on my lips. I definitely recommend everyone to try this out. You won't be disappointed. I really wish they had more colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...