Saturday, December 29, 2012

Top 7 Favorite Red Lipsticks



 I've been really loving red lipsticks for this fall and this is just top 7 of the lipsticks I've been loving to wear. Not only because they have pretty colors, but also because of the quality of these lipsticks individually. The list below is not in order.


From Left to Right:
1.) NYX in Eros - This lipstick has a creamy finish and only needs at least one touch up to last the day.
2.) Kat Von D in Underage Red - This is the epitome of red lips. It looks great on every skin color, lasts long, and looks great with Pin-up looks.
3.) Wet N' Wild in Red Velvet - Has a matte finish and lasts all day. The color is very pigmented and pops on the lips.
4.) MAC in Russian Red - Matte finish and lasts all day. When I wear this, I never had to re-apply. This is MY FAVORITE out of all the red lipsticks I own.
5.) L'Oreal in British Red - Very creamy and pigmented
6.) Milani in Hot Flash - Most pigmented foiled lipstick I've ever tried. Pencil form makes it easy to apply.
7.) ELF in Rich Red - For the price, this definitely surprised me. Amazing quality! Gives a nice matte finish and lasts all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...