Saturday, December 29, 2012

Lorac Pro Palette Review



I never knew a day would come where some palette would kick both of my Urban Decay Naked Palettes' butts! I can't exaggerate enough how much I'm in love with this palette.

ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
This product comes in a very sleek and travel friendly palette, has 16 eyeshadows inside. The palette also comes with a travel sized primer (Behind the Scene Primer). The whole top row are MATTE colors while the whole bottom row are SHIMMER/SPARKLE colors. This product is available at Sephora stores for $42. 
Each eyeshadow pan contains 0.32oz of product and the primer tube contains 0.17oz of product.


I would rate this product 5/5
I'm in love with this product. Everything about it is amazing. The eyeshadows are VERY PIGMENTED. Every time I use it, I only had to tap my brush once and that'll cover up my whole lid. You can layer these eyeshadows without being too powdery. I think eyeshadows work 10x better with the primer that it comes with. But either way, it works great. Another thing that I love about this is that half of the palette are MATTE shades and it's perfect to make an entire look out of. I also love the shimmer shades. They aren't very powdery and last all day. The packaging is icing on the cake. You can pop this whole palette in your purse if you'd like.

I love my Naked Palettes but I feel like if you're planning to buy one, I suggest you get this palette. I find that the eyeshadows are much creamier and you get more options for your look. Additionally, you get more and you pay less. I definitely recommend this product to EVERYONE!

Here are some swatches of the eyeshadows:
Top Row: ALL MATTE (left to right)
- White
- Cream
- Taupe
- Light Pink
- Mauve
- Sable
- Espresso
- Black
Bottom Row: ALL SHIMMER/SPARKLE (left to right)
- Nude
- Champagne
- Gold
- Light Bronze
- Pewter
- Garnet
- Deep Purple
- Slate
Behind The Scene Eye Primer
The eye primer is clear once spread all over the eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...