Sunday, December 23, 2012

ELF Essential Glitter Liquid Eyeliner (Review)


ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
This product retails for $1 per bottle and is available at Target stores or eyeslipsface.com. This product is under the name "Essential Liquid Eyeliner" and has 7 different shades available. Copper and Stardust are the only two glitter colors out of the whole line. Each bottle has a fine tip brush for precise application.

The colors that I have are:
- Copper (clear gel with gold-copper glitter)
- Stardust (clear gel with multi-color glitter)

I would rate this product 4/5


I really love this product! And for only one dollar, it definitely doesn't hurt to try for yourself. The only thing I don't like about this is that the base is a clear gel. I think it would look better if the base matches the color of the glitter, but it's not a big deal. In some cases that I have to use this, it actually looks a lot better with a clear base. It really makes your eye makeup pop. If you look at the very bottom picture of this post, you can see how it makes my eye makeup A LOT more vibrant and lovely. I definitely recommend this product to everyone! It's one of those products that might be very useful when you want to make a statement with your makeup.

Here are some swatches of the product:
No base. Left: Copper, Right: Stardust

I used Copper on top of a gold eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...