Sunday, December 30, 2012

MAC Fix+ Skin Refresher/Finishing Mist


ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
This products is available at MAC counters and stores and retails for $20 (100mL/3.4oz) or $10 (30mL/1.0oz). This product is meant to refresh your face before makeup application and can also be used to set makeup.

I would rate this 4/5

Don't get me wrong, it's a great product! But not for what it claims to be good for. When I use this to refresh my face or set my makeup, I get really oily by the end of the day. And my face isn't even oily in the first place. It makes my makeup seem thicker on my skin.

HOWEVER, this is great for intensifying powder eye makeup. For example, you spray this product once on your brush, dip it into the jar of pigment and sweep it onto the lids. It intensifies the color of the pigment, makes the application a lot easier and makes it last a lot longer on your lids.
I recommend this only if you work a lot with pigments.

Here are some swatches of pigments with the product:
The Balm Overshadow Sexpot in "If You're Rich, I'm Single"
L'Oreal High Intensity Pigments in "Famous"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...