Sunday, December 23, 2012

Rimmel Glam Eyes Liquid Eyeliner (Review)


I bought this product a while ago and I really want to test out the staying power, so it took me a while to actually make a review on it.

ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
This product is available at CVS or other drugstores for $6.29 a piece. Each bottle contains .11oz of product. I'm not sure how many colors are available in stores but the black one (001) is the only color available in my local drugstore.
The packaging is a sleek, skinny design and the brush is very small and long for precise application, as you can see in the picture below. This liquid eyeliner has a matte finish.

I would rate this product 2.5/5



I love that this product has a matte finish, however, it takes a while to dry up. The product is very runny once it is put on and it takes about a full minute to dry. I also have a problem with the brush. I think it is too skinny and it takes forever for me to get the appropriate size of line I want on my top lids. It could be a good product, but if you wear this on a hot day or if anything wet touches this product on your eyes, it will run through your face. The staying power is not good at all. I don't recommend anyone buying this. I barely touch this product.

Here are some swatches of the product:
Left: 3 thin strokes
Right: 1 thin stroke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...