Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Kat Von D Autograph Eyeliner (Review)


ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
The Kat Von D Autograph Eyeliner retails for $16 each and is EXCLUSIVE to Sephora. Each bottle contains 0.11 fl. oz. (3.3 mL) of product and supposedly good for about 24 months.
Right now, there are only 2 available shades;
- Puro Amor (matte jet black)
- Black Metal Love (matte black with silver micro-glitter)

I only have Puro Amor which is the matte jet black and I use it almost everyday. I've had it since last year and I feel like I've only used half of the product. This product dries matte and it won't rub off at all for the whole day.
*Sorry the packaging is a little linty. I take this everywhere with me.

You can see it has a very thin brush. It gives such a precise line.
You can see the different options you can do with this product. You can go very thin to very thick.
I would rate this product 5/5

This is definitely my favorite eyeliner of all time! Although, it is a bit expensive for me, I think it's still worth it, considering the fact that I've been using it everyday for a year and I'm only half way through the bottle. It gives such a beautiful finish that lasts me all day but it's easy to come off with makeup remover. I love using this to make the perfect cat eyes and it's so easy to use. I definitely recommend this to everybody! Try it for yourself and you'll be amazed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...