Sunday, November 11, 2012

Wet N' Wild "Where's The Party?" Collection - "Drinking A Glass Of Shine" Palette (Review)


ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
This palette is part of Wet N' Wild's "Where is the Party?" collection and is limited edition. This is the same exact palette from an old collection named "I Heart Matte" palette. I missed out on that palette and I was upset that I even searched other sites like Ebay, to get the palette! People are asking for $30-$40 to buy their palettes! RIDICULOUS! Thank goodness Wet N' Wild put this palette back!
All the eyeshadows in this palette are MATTE which is the main reason why I bought this palette in the first place, you can never have enough matte shades!
There are 8 eyeshadows in each palette and for the price, its a very great deal! The left column of the palette are the colorful shades and the right column of the palette are the neutral shades. I find that all of them aren't very pigmented but it can definitely be layered with getting too powdery.


I would rate this product 4.5/5

I personally love everything about this palette. The only thing is that, some of the eyeshadows aren't very pigmented. But, they can be easily layered without getting powdery and cakey. Overall, I think this palette can definitely be comparable to high end products. Although I find that these shadows are a little dry, but I think that matte shades are really supposed to be this dry anyways. Anyways, I definitely recommend this product.

Here are swatches of the product:
Left Column

Right Column

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...