Friday, November 30, 2012

Milani Infinite Liquid Liner (Review)


I bought this a couple weeks ago because I'm scared that I'm gonna run out of my holy grail liquid eyeliner, Kat Von D Autograph Eyeliner, and I wanna try cheaper eyeliners first before I buy another one because it's pretty expensive. Although, it's a very good eyeliner, I'm sure I can find a dupe at the drugstore for fraction the price.

ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
I bought this at Target for $5.99 per tube and it comes with 0.17 fl oz. There are 8 different shades available in stores or online at target.com or cherryculture.com. All shades have the same packaging which is transparent with cold cap. The tube comes with a medium-thin brush for precise application.

I only have the one in Everlast 05 to test it out. I don't really wanna buy the different colors they have and I end up not using them. I swatched it on my hand when I got home from Target and I left it there to see how long it will last. At first, it left a highly glossy finish and I thought it would stay that way. Personally, I prefer matte finish. But after 1-2 minutes, it dried to a matte finish. I think that's way too long when you're getting ready early in the morning.

What I really wanted to know though is how long it will hold or will it smudge after awhile after application. THIS ONE IS HARDCORE! After it dried, it did not go anywhere!
Medium-Thin Brush
I tried washing it off with water but it didn't move at all! So I kept scratching it and it still won't go away! I got scared a little, there's just no way in heck I would put this on my eye! BUT,  I tried my Pond's Cold Cream and it removed perfectly. You need an oil-based makeup remover to remove this on  you eyes nicely. Turns out, I actually love this product!

I would rate this product 5/5

Although it gave me a little scare with the removal, it just turns out to be a long lasting product that needs a little extra to be removed. I definitely recommend this product. It's very black and dries matte. Plus, the thin brush gives you a precise application. Sometimes, it might feel a little draggy when applying but it's not a big deal. Another thing that I wanna mention is the waiting time. I mean, you can simply do the rest of your makeup while waiting.

The swatch on the right is one stroke of the brush. (This actually dries matte)

1 comment:

  1. have you tried urban decay's liquid eyeliner in perversion!?!?! that's my favorite! none the less, great review :)

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...