Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Lip Gloss (Review)

Left: Jesse, Right: Julio
I believe that this product is discontinued but for a limited time, these are available at urbandecay.com and is currently on sale for ONLY $6.00 each. This product used to retail for $19. If you miss the sale, you can always get them on sites like Ebay, etc. The colors I have are not available anymore in the Urban Decay site but since these kind of lip gloss are still up for sale, might as well make a review out of this. This could be helpful if you're planning to buy one.

Anyways, about the lip gloss. I'm going to start with how much I love the packaging. It's actually the reason why I got hooked into buying these lip glosses. Every color has a different front and back pictures. When you tilt the tube, you are "undressing" the man in the picture. I thought that was cool...and hot ;)

The colors I have are:
- Jesse (Dark Purple/Red with Gold Shimmer)
- Julio (Pearly White with Silver Shimmer) 

The quality of this lip gloss is amazing. Although, its a bit on the sticky side, it leaves a great color on the lips. Since these are lip glosses, I definitely expected them to be sheer which is great for me because these are only used to put a little bit of color to you lips or to top your lipsticks. 

I would rate this product 5/5

I gave this product a perfect score because I think it's great for everyday use or when you don't really want to put on makeup but want to bring a little color to your face, just pop this on your lips and you're ready to go. Like I said above, the quality of this product is great. It is sticky but not as much as other products that I've tried. You do need to reapply these every once in a while but its not a big problem. The color pay off is what you'd expect a lip gloss would have and the packaging is a major plus. This is great to put in your purse or in your makeup bag. I definitely recommend these.

Here are some swatches:
Jesse

Julio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...