Tuesday, August 21, 2012

TheBalm Hot Mama! Blush (Review)

I bought this product because I've been loving peach blushes for the summer. This particular one is by The Balm called "Hot Mama". As usual, the packaging is very cute! It has a pinup girl like almost every The Balm product. The packaging is also very thin and perfect for on the go, especially since it also features a decent size mirror. You can easily put this in you makeup bag or your purse.

This product retails for $19 at thebalm.com  and at sephora.com. But I suggest you check out your local TJ Maxx (if you have you in your area) because the usually sell TheBalm products for fraction of the prices they have in department stores. I bought mine for ONLY $12.99 and it came in a set with other full sized products.

A full sized product has .25 oz / 7.08 grams which has a lot more product compared to a Nars Blush which only has .16 oz.


When this blush is applied on the face, it glides on like silk! It feels amazing. It doesn't cake on your face and it lasts for a decent time. For me, it lasts for about 4 hours until I touched it up. It might sound like a very little time but I was running around doing errands all day that day and NOT all of the blush came off my face. That's why I had to retouch it a bit. But after retouching, it definitely lasted me the whole day.

I would rate this product 5/5

I think it's retail price is a fair price considering the amount of product you're going to get. Also, the quality of the product is definitely one of the things that inspired my rating. It's clean, easy to work with and travel friendly. You can't go wrong with this product. It's definitely worth trying.

Here are swatches of the product:
Left: Clean Swatch
Right: Blended Swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...