Thursday, August 30, 2012

Tarte Blush & Bronze On The Go (Review)

I'm not sure if this duo is still available at Sephora stores but I'm pretty sure they are discontinued at tarte.com and sephora.com. Anyways, I'm still writing a review for this because these are still available in full sizes separately. Same product, just different size. Separately, the bronzer retails for $29 (9g/0.32oz.) and the blush retails for $25 (5.6g/.20oz). When I bought this it cost me $15 for both travel sized products. It came in a small box and inside are, a bronzer and a blush:

Bronzer- Amazonian ClayBronzer in Park Ave. Princess (dark brown with gold shimmer)
Blush- Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush in Dollface (matte light pink)

I'm going to review these separately. 

Bronzer: I love this so much! It's very unique. But I only recommend it for tan to dark skinned people because it is kind of dark. It give an amazing golden glow to the skin. Perfect for the summer or any sunny day. I love how my face looked against the light. I have very tan skin and the color blends in with my skin but the golden shimmer definitely pops!

Blush: At first I thought that this blush would look very pale on my but it actually adjusts to your skin color. I think that this blush would look great on any skin color. The name does say "12-hour Blush" and that is somewhat true. It did last me around 6-8 hours which is great for a powder blush but it doesn't last for 12 hours. But overall, great product! 


I would rate these products a 5/5

These are great! I'm actually glad I got the size that I have because I never finished a whole pan of blush or bronzer before so this is perfect. I use this every once in a while that is why I don't need the full sized ones BUT if you think you would use this everyday, I think its definitely a great investment considering that the colors are something you don't see just lying around everywhere. I definitely recommend these!

Here are some swatches of both products:

Bronzer in Park Ave. Princess

Blush in Dollface


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...