Monday, January 20, 2014

IMATS LA 2014 Haul

Here it is! My IMAT LA 2014 Haul! I got everything I want and I'm a happy shopper :D
*The prices displayed below are the show prices*

What I got:
1) Sugarpill Cosmetics:
-Heart Breaker Palette and Burning Heart Palette ($25 each)
-Charlotte Lashes and Crystalline Lashes ($5 each)

2) Lime Crime: 20% off everything
-Aquataenia Palette ($28)
-Liquid Liners in Blue Milk and Citreuse ($11.20 each)

3) Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics:
-Lip Tars in NSFW, Clockwork, and Hoochie ($10 each)

4) Ben Nye: Sorry I don't remember the prices :(
-Banana Powder (~$7)
-Final Seal (~$5)

5) Makeup Geek:
-Pigments: Insomnia and Liquid Gold ($6 each)
-Blending Brush ($3)

6) Enkore Makeup
-Brush Soap in Apricot ($8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...