Monday, January 20, 2014

IMATS LA 2014 Experience Part 2

Here are pictures of my with the amazing people that I met at IMATS. These people honestly made my whole IMATS experience. Such sweet and lovable people and not afraid to hug. If I could, I will meet them all over again!

Angie aka Goldistarling on YouTube
Lauren aka QueenOfBlending on YouTube
Porcelain (@restinporcelain) 
Amy (@shrinkle, owner of Sugarpill Cosmetics)

Heather aka Sokolum on YouTube
Leesha aka XSparkage on YouTube

Emily Noel aka Beauty Broadcast on YouTube 
Kandee Johnson from YouTube 
Marlena aka MakeupGeek 
Jeffree Star and Angel (@mac_daddyy)
Doe Deere, founder of Lime Crime  
Glenn Hetrick
Elessa Jade aka PurseBuzz of YouTube
Charis Lincoln aka Charismastar on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...