Monday, December 16, 2013

BH Cosmetics That's Heart Eyeshadow & Blush Palette (review)

This palette is Heart's (aka ThatsHeart on YouTube) palette. It is available at BH cosmetics and is limited edition so get it while you still can. This palette is really sleek and has a magnetic closure. It's very compact and has a decent size mirror. This palette has 8 eyeshadows, 1 matte bronzer, 1 highlighter, 1 blush. It costs $14.95 (sale price) originally $19.95.

Opinion: This is a great palette for traveling. You have everything you need. The eyeshadows, bronzer, highlighter, and a blush that flatters every skin tone. I think that all of them has very good pigmentation. I've used all of them and the only problem I had was that the purple eyeshadow is kind of hard to get the color that it has on the pan. It took me a few swipes to get the swatch on the bottom picture. Also, there are no matte eyeshadow shades at all except for the black. I figured you can use the bronzer as a substitute but it could be too dark for other people. That's my only problem.

I think this is still a great palette. Even though I think it's missing a few things, I think that everything in this palette is definitely wearable. This palette is super cute and feminine. I love how there are a few pop of colors along with neutrals and I love how the mirror is heart shaped. I find that the bronzer is super pigmented and it's matte. The highlighter is pretty good as well but not the best one i've used. As for the blush, I think it's super gorgeous! Avery nice pink that looks natural on the cheeks. I love this palette. I recommend this to everyone.

GRADE: 9/10
I think it should have had more matte shades. And, the purple was hard to get the right pigmentation.


THE PALETTE & SWATCHES:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...