Monday, December 16, 2013

BH Cosmetics It's Judy Time Eyeshadow Palette (Review)

As you all know from my previous post that I bought this palette from the launch party of Judy's and Heart's palettes by BH Cosmetics. This one is Judy's palette. This is a limited edition palette so if you're thinking of buying it, go get you some! 
This palette has 12 eyeshadows and contains mattes, satins, and shimmers. It's available on the BH Cosmetics website for $14.95 (sale price) originally $19.95. Get it here: http://www.bhcosmetics.com/products/eyes/its-judy-time

Opinion: I love this palette. I've seen many harsh criticisms about this palette BEFORE they even had the chance to try it. To me, BH Cosmetics is kind of a hit and miss. Many of their eyeshadows in their palettes are great quality but some could be duds. BUT, this palette is an all hit for me. I really love this palette. I love how there is a mixture of different textures. I thought that this is a great palette for everyday. You have a great selection of neutral colors and a few pop of color. I love how there are many matte colors to choose from. When I buy palettes, it's the first thing I look for. These aren't powdery at all. They are so smooth and buttery. I definitely don't regret buying this palette. I think the colors could work for every skin tone. The packaging is very sleek. It's very travel friendly and have a decent size mirror. Also, the price is very nice. You get 12 eyeshadows for less than $15. It's a great value for great quality eyeshadows. I definitely recommend this to makeup lovers. I'm going on a trip soon and I think will be good just only taking this palette with me. 

Grade: 10/10 
I have no complaints on this. I suggest people should try it first before they say it's a complete fail.


THE PALETTE & SWATCHES:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...