Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bargain Alert #2: Vintage Necklaces

Recently, I posted a picture on my Facebook and Instagram of two necklaces. I got a lot of compliments from my friends. They are vintage necklaces and you guys are not going to believe where I got them. At the 99 CENTS STORE! Obviously, it's only 99 cents each. The one on the left of the picture below has a skeleton of a woman and red gem as her eyes and has a black background. The one on the right is kind of like an ethereal/ancient grecian woman with a lavender background. Both have the same frame. This is the 2 basic designs of the necklaces they have but they also have different color backgrounds available.

I was surprised when I saw the length of the chains. It's actually pretty long. It goes below my chest and a little bit above the belly button. These can definitely give your outfits more pop. 

*Sorry the picture is slightly blurry, it was taken with Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...