Friday, September 14, 2012

August 2012 Favorites

*I know this is way too late but I still wanna share the products I grabbed for the most last month. Since I only have a few. Its been way too hot this summer to wear makeup.



Skin Care:

1.) Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing Toner for Sensitive Skin: I've used this the whole month of August and still using it now nightly. It's all I need!
2.) Pond's Clarant B3 for Normal to Dry Skin: I use this every morning before I put on my makeup. It makes my skin feel healthy all day.

Eye Makeup:

1.) ELF Cream Eyeliner in Black: I use a this to line my top lash line and it really makes my eyelashes look volumized. I rarely used eyeshadow since it was very hot. I'm scared it might melt on my face but this one held up for a while.
2.) TheBalm Cheater Mascara: After the eyeliner, I use this to put the cherry on top and make my lashes look more volumized.

Lip Makeup:

1.) Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Berry Haute: This is the only one I trusted during the summer. Since it has a cream finish, I moisturizes my lips as well. This color goes well with everything I wore.

Face Makeup:

1.) Ebay 10-Color Blush Palette: This palette has everything. Since these are very pigmented, I only use a little bit of product on my cheeks and that lets my skin breathe but at the same time, glows like a goddess ;)
2.) Milani HD Advances Concealer in Medium: Now way I am going to wear foundation in this fiery heat so I just used a concealer very close to my skin tone to cover up imperfections.
3.) NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny: I use this to give my face some color since its lighter than the rest of my body. Not chalky at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...