Saturday, January 26, 2013

Revlon Colorstay Soft & Smooth Lipcolor (Review)



ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Each tube contains 0.11oz/3.2g of product. Revlon ColorStay Lipcolor is available at local drugstores (not available online anymore) and retails for $9.99 each. Some say that this lipstick is discontinued, but I still see them available at my local Target store. The packaging is a black twistable tube that is inside a clear plastic. The shade number and name are at the bottom.
These lipsticks are very creamy and long lasting.

The shades I have are:
- Natural Cashmere (light brown nude)
- Pecan Pleasure (deep rosy nude)


I would rate this product 4.5/5

This have got to be the creamiest lipstick that I've ever tried from Revlon. I've heard rumors that it's being discontinued and I'll be very disappointed. The two shades that I have are my go-to nude colors. When I'm on the go, these are the first makeup products I take with me. These are very creamy, moisturizing and long-lasting. It's a perfect combination of everything. If it does get discontinued, I hope they bring it back because I think everyone will love these.
As you can see in the pictures below, they are very pigmented with a hint of gloss that isn't overpowering. This is absolutely one of the best formulation in drugstore lipstick I've ever seen. I give this product a huge thumbs up and recommend everyone to get their hands on these while they are still available.

Here are some swatches of the product:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...