Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick (Review)



I don't usually go for CoverGirl products because the first time I tried them, the formulation gave me an allergic reaction. Since that was a long time ago and this lipstick had a good review, I decided to try it again.

PRODUCT NAME: Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick
PRICE: $5.94 - $7.99
AVAILABILITY: Target, Drugstores, covergirl.com
CLAIMS: (according to Covergirl's website)
"Bright, gorgeous color that can transform your day and your lips. Enriched with a silk moisturizing complex, our formula helps sustain moisture levels and helps create soft, smooth, beautiful lips in just 7 days"
TEXTURE/FINISH: Varies from creamy, metallic, and shimmery finishes.
PACKAGING: Metallic grey tube. Bottom has a clear plastic that previews the color inside.
Temptress: Creamy Pink
Delish: Creamy Light Brown Nude
OPINION: I don't really know how the other finishes work because the I only got  creamy shades. I think that these are very moisturizing and pigmented as well. I wore them the whole day and reapplied it once or twice and it definitely lasted. I haven't really wore them that long to prove the claims made by Covergirl that it makes your lips better after 7 days, but when I took them off, my lips felt moisturized and it's even tinted with some of the color of the lipstick. This product didn't give me an allergic reaction at all and I definitely recommend this for for people who wears lipstick daily.

Grade: 5/5

Here are some swatches of the product:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...