Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Nadine's Tip #2: Drying Brushes Properly



I just wanna share with you guys how I dry my brushes properly. There are a lot of products out there by various brands that are specially made for drying brushes but these products could cost $40 and up and I'm not about to spend that money only to dry brushes.

What I do is I fold up a towel like in the picture below. Only fold half of the towel, this will act as a leverage for your newly cleaned brushes. Place your brushes upside down against the folded half of the towel. This will prevent water from getting on the glue which holds the brushes together.


I've been doing this for a year now and its working very well. None of my brushes are damaged and once they are dry, they look good as new!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...