Thursday, January 24, 2013

L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer (Review)


ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
This product retails for $7.99 at Target. Each pencil contains 0.01 oz of product. There are six shades available. The packaging is kind of like the packaging of Revlon's Lip Balm Stains. It's in a plastic tube and the product itself is shaped like a crayon. The bottom is twistable which means that there is no need for sharpening.
This product has such a creamy consistency. I found that it blends with the skin nicely without making it cakey. Once it is applied, it melts onto the skin. It definitely covers up imperfection. As you can see in the picture below, you'll see how it covered up the dark spot I've had from a pimple I had a couple weeks ago. It covered it pretty well. This product applies creamy and dries matte.

The shade I have is Light/Medium Warm W4-5


I would rate this product 5/5

I'm not big with concealers because I found most of them to be too liquidy that it doesn't cover up anything, or too creamy that it cakes up my face. BUT, this one is a combination of both so it's perfect! It applies creamy but dries matte without leaving my face cakey and disgusting. I feels like I have nothing on.

I used this product for a whole day and it barely moved. But I did set it with some powder, I'm not really sure how it performs alone. It would not stay as long but since it's matte, I think it would stay on for a couple hours. I recommend to set this with a little bit of powder though like any other concealer.
Overall, I'm very happy with this and I recommend everyone to get this product. It's great for everyday, whatever the weather.

Here is a swatch of the product:

As you can see in the image below, it covered up my blemish pretty well. It doesn't even look noticeable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...