Friday, January 4, 2013

Nadine's Tip #1: ELF HD Blush as Lip Tars


I really love this product. I bought it some time ago and I really liked its quality but I've been really scared to try them on because of the how crazy the pigmentation are. I experimented with them a little bit and I found out a new way to use them! LIP TARS!

I've been very intrigued by OCC lip tars but they're very expensive. Although there are only 5 available shades of the ELF HD blush, they are only $3 a pop! It really doesn't hurt to try.

My experience with this is great! I actually accidentally fell asleep with this on my lips and woke up with it still on my lips. It never smudged. It dries completely matte and but it never dried out my lips. I have pretty dry lips and I'm very impressed with the quality of this HD blush/lip tar.

Here are some swatches:
HD Blush in Showstopper
HD Blush in Superstar
HD Blush in Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...