Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Kat Von D Starry Eyes Autograph Pencil Set (Review)


Can I start off by saying how GORGEOUS the packaging is? It looks so elegant yet dark. It's all made out of paper but I feel like I don't wanna throw it out. Anyways, onto the review...

ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
This package comes with 10 deluxe sized Autograph Eyeliner Pencils. Each pencil has 0.02 fl. oz of product. This pack is available at Sephora and retails for $49. These pencils are claimed to be waterproof and smudgeproof.

The colors available in the package are:
- Platinum (silver)
- Black Metal Lover (black with silver microglitter)
- Puro Amor (jet black)
- Immortal Love (dark brown)
- Napolitano (light brown with gold microglitter)
- Fool's Gold (gold)
- Eyegasm (jade green)
- Rhi-Venge (electric blue)
- Homie (purple)
- Runaway (dark violet with purple microglitter)




I would rate this product 5/5
This was a Christmas gift from my boyfriend and I've been loving it ever since he gave it to me. It retails for $49 but it went on sale for $30. Basically, these high end pencils are only $3 each. I've been playing with them for a week and from my experience, they are waterproof and very pigmented! I've used them as a base for my colored eyeshadows and these just makes them pop on my eyes! They also lasts all day but just to be sure, set it with powder. I definitely recommend this product to everyone!

Here are swatches of the product:
(left to right)
Platinum, Black Metal Lover, Puro Amor, Immortal Love, Napolitano, Fool's Gold, Eyegasm, Rhi-Venge, Homie, Runaway

The picture below shows whats leftover after a couple swipes with a makeup remover wipe. You can see that the darker colors stayed longer. But still, if I  used water on this only some of them will come off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...