Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara (Review)


ABOUT THE PRODUCT: 
Each tube retails for $19 and is available at Benefit's online store at benefitcosmetics.com. Each tube has 8.5 g of product. The brush is extraordinarily HUGE! Its meant to volumize eyelashes while also keeping its natural look

Here is a picture of what the my lashes look like with only ONE coat of the mascara:
Bad Gal Lash Mascara
I would rate this product 4.5/5

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I can't even say enough about it. When I saw how big the brush was, I was intrigued about it. I thought it would be very hard to control and it would get everywhere but its the complete opposite. It was very easy to use, never made a mess and since the brush is so big and thick, it took seconds to fill up my whole eyelashes. I definitely recommend this product to EVERYONE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...