Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Urban Decay Lipstick in Naked (Review)


I have been obsessing over the Naked line by Urban Decay. When my boyfriend bought me the 1st Naked Palette as a random gift, it made me want to buy the whole collection. Sadly, I cannot afford it BUT I did get my hands on the Lipstick in Naked. These lipsticks came in a different cover but when I bought these, they had an offer that when you buy one full sized lipstick, they'll give you a limited edition cover, which is what you see on the picture above.

Anyways, this kind of lipstick in now on sale at urbandecay.com for $8 and it used to be $22. Unfortunately, this particular color is now unavailable. But since they're all probably the same quality, might as well do a review.

This is probably the creamiest lipstick I've ever used. Its like a lipstick and lipgloss altogether in one. HOWEVER, this lipstick comes off easily if you don't let it dry for at least a couple minutes without doing any "activities" with your lips. Such as drinking, kissing, etc.

I would rate this product 4/5

It is a great product. The color comes on great. Just not a huge fan of the staying power which is a big deal for me. The packaging is very cute, although its a bit heavy, I really like the sword at the bottom. Overall, it is a wonderful product. If you don't mind reapplying makeup once or twice throughout your day, then I recommend this for you. Hurry up while you can still get some for a fraction of the price!


Here is a swatch of one coat of the product:

Urban Decay Lipstick in Naked

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...