Monday, December 16, 2013

True or False Lashes (Review)


These are available at trueorfalseproducts.com and costs $1.75 per pair. There are 8 different styles available but I only have 4 of them. The site doesn't really say anything about their products other than that they sell lashes. So, I can't really tell you what these are made of but they're definitely not mink or any of those high end materials.

Opinion: From my experience I think these are pretty great lashes. The packaging sold itself. I thought they were so creative so I decided to buy them. Out of the 4 styles I have, only one of them didn't impress me. The "Medusa" lashes  looked a bit too plastic-y on my eyes. It looked too fake. The other 3 on the other hand, are very natural looking. I was impressed that these actually looked great! They are very cheap and sometimes, the company would even have sales and lashes would only go for $0.75 per pair. The bands are very flexible and they feel comfortable on the eyes.

On Instagram, it seems like a of people are having problems with their orders from this company. They would wait months for their orders to come or sometimes they don't come at all. It has gotten so bad that some people even make account to expose to as scammers.

For me personally, I've never had a problem with them delivering to me. I don't think it has anything to do with where I live because I've had some people in my area tell me that their orders didn't come for a couple of months. I honestly don't know what happens to other people's orders and I hope they get theirs soon. I've had people tell me that I should join their "hate groups" against this company but I WILL NEVER talk bad about someone that never did anything wrong to me. I actually like this company and never had a problem so I refuse to say anything bad about them for other people's sakes. I hope everything works out for everyone but I just can't join groups I don't agree with and groups that doesn't affect me.

GRADE: 8.5/10
It's a hit and miss with these lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...