Sunday, December 15, 2013

Meeting ItsJudyTime and ThatsHeart :)



I wanna share with you guys my experience last week. BH Cosmetics had a launch party for palettes by Judy (itsjudyslife) and Heart (thatsheart). I've been a huge fan of Judy for a very long time and when I found out that she was gonna be in my city, I set up a schedule in a snap. I watch her vlogs daily and I adore her precious family. I'm also a big fan of Heart. I think she one of the sweetest and cutest YouTubers out there. I loved her more when I met her.

In the event, BH cosmetics products were available for purchase before you line up to meet the two lovely ladies. The fist one I met was Heart. Oh and by the way, BH cosmetics employees are the sweetest. They offered to take pictures for you and are always smiling. Heart was so beautiful! Her outfit was so gorgeous! The first thing she does is get up and hug you like you've known her personally for a long time. She talks and compliments everyone on something they're wearing whether its your makeup or clothes etc. After she has the short conversation with you, she would give you another hug goodbye. Super sweet! Same with Judy. If you guys noticed, she was sitting down in the photo. Which was what everybody wanted because she's preggers with twins. She would literally get up and give you a super tight hug. Her husband, Benji, even explained to us that she gets tired easily and apologized if she can't get up to hug you even though she really wants to give each and every one of us a hug. I thought it was unnecessary but it was so nice of him to let us know. 

Speaking of Benji. So we stood in line to meet Judy and Heart for 2 hours and it was crazy because I was there an hour early. But it was all completely worth it. I met a couple of nice people in the line so it was a breeze. Judy's sweet husband, Benji would come periodically check up on people in line waiting for hours. Making sure everyone is doing ok and would even take selfies with them. He made the whole thing so entertaining.

Everything that day was just perfect! I will always remember this experience for the rest of my life.

Signed palettes by Judy and Heart



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...