Monday, December 16, 2013

LA Girl 3D Effects Hologram Nail Polish (Review)

This is LA Girl's 3D Effects Hologram Nail Polish. The shade that I have is "Teal Dimension". These are available at drugstore.com and lagirlusa.com. These are $5 per bottle. There are 8 shades available from this line.

Opinion: I've only used this once but I really loved it. it stayed on for a week without chipping. As you can see on the bottom picture, what you see in the bottle is what you get. It's not a glitter polish. There's no texture on it when you touch the top after it dries. It's just flat which I really love. The only thing I don't like is the process of taking it off. It might not chip off easily but it's hard to take off. I do the same way I take off my glitter polishes. (there are many tutorials on YouTube) but that's about it. I really don't mind it at all. I'd rather have a long lasting nail polish that's hard to get off than a cheap one that comes off easily.

GRADE: 8/10
removing process requires extra effort.


PRODUCT & SWATCHES:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...