Saturday, December 15, 2012

Jemma Kidd Show Stopper Water-Resistant Bronzer (Review)


ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
I've been seeing this product every time I go to Target. I just thought it was too expensive so I never really paid attention to it. This retails for $23 at Target stores but it was on clearance for $11.50 when I got it. I fact, I think the whole Jemma Kidd line is on clearance. In my local Target store, the whole section of Jemma Kidd is gone. I am not sure if they stopped selling products only in Target stores or they stopped selling in general.

Anyways, I bought this product about three weeks ago and since it claims to be "water-resistant", I've been using it a lot for the recent rainy days.
The top layer of the bronzer has a bit of gold shimmer. BUT THAT IS ONLY THE TOP PART. Once that top part is wiped off, the whole product is completely matte which is actually what I am looking for. Each pan has 0.47oz /13.3g of product which is A LOT for just one pan of bronzer.

The back of the packaging is all pink.

The top layer has some gold shimmer/glitter on it.
I would rate this product 4.5/5

This product claims to be "water-resistant" and it definitely is! I've been using this all week during the recent rainy days here in LA and my bronzer is still on at the end of the day! Other than that, you get so much product. If you would buy this for the full price, I think it would still be worth the price. The quality is great and the amount is great. The only thing that is not good is the color selection. I believe this is the only color they have. This can be too dark for women with fair skin. But if you have medium to dark skin tone, I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND YOU BUY THIS. And hurry up while it's still on sale.

Here's a swatch of the product:
You can see the small amount of gold shimmer. Once the top layer is gone, the product is all matte.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.
    Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on.
    You have done a extraordinary job!

    Feel free to visit my blog post :: Garcinia Cambogia Trim Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...