Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Bargain Alert #1: Makeup Remover Wipes

I just wanna share with everyone what I've been using as makeup remover for everyday use. I discovered these a few months ago and I've been using them since. These are Makeup Remover Tissues from the 99 CENTS STORE. They don't really have a name but its from the company "nu-pore". I believe its the 99 cents store's generic beauty brand. At the top of the packaging, you'll see that it says "compared to the performance of POND'S Towelettes", and that's what definitely hooked me to buying these.

As you can see on the packing, it claims to:
•Thoroughly remove makeup in one step
•Deep cleans, unclogs pores, an moisturizes skin
•Leaves skin smooth and soft

My personal experience with these are great. I was very impressed with its performance. I believe that the claims are true and for 99 cents, it definitely doesn't hurt to try. I've already gone through about 7 of these. I experiment a lot with my makeup and this is what I use all the time. I wouldn't even touch my makeup when I know I'm out of these. I hope you guys will try this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...