Monday, August 13, 2012

10 Blush Palette from Ebay (Review)


My palette came in the mail about 2 days ago. It took about 20 DAYS for it to get here. I wasn't really expecting it to come in a couple days because it was from Hong Kong. The Ebay seller I got it from is "ebanlan". I've seen a lot of reviews on this and most of them got broken blushes, so I was expecting a couple of them to be broken. I was ok with it because there are tricks to put broken eyeshadows or blushes together. I was just scared to get one that spreads all over the place.


Anyways when mine came, one blush was broken but it wasn't that bad. It was also one of the blushes that I didn't really care for so I didn't even bother to email the seller. Anyways about the blushes. I LOVE THIS BLUSH PALETTE! This palette only cost me $6.56 and free shipping.

I would rate this product 4.5/5

I love everything about it. The packaging is a matte black which gives it a sleek look. The pigmentation is amazing! When I first swatched it, it almost scared me because you really only need a tiny bit of product to spread it all over your cheeks. These are also not powdery at all. It's not as messy as I thought it would be. Overall, I just love these. Definitely worth trying!

I gave it a .5 point deduction because its scary to wait for it in the mail because sometimes some of the blushes break and it takes a very long time to arrive. But other than that, everything is fine. And for what you're getting, it's definitely worth the wait! I've tried a lot of high end blushes before and I must say that this is definitely comparable. And for the price and the quantity you get for it, It's definitely a steal!
Top Row (With Flash)
Top Row (Without Flash)
Bottom Row (With Flash)
Bottom Row (Without Flash)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...