Wednesday, July 25, 2012

ELF Studio Cream Eyeliners (Review)

I bought the same eyeliner about a year ago, but in black, and I've been using it since.
When ELF had the 50% off sale on everything, I decided to pick up two of the most colorful ones on their color options. Teal Tease and Punk Purple. The black one that I have had a great staying power so I decided to test these.
The Teal eyeliner stayed longer than the Purple. I find that the Purple on smudges a lot.

With the color, I was excited for both of them. They look amazing on the jar as you can see on the picture below. These are not matte colors. The definitely have some shimmers on it.

Even though the Teal stayed longer than the Purple, I think that both needs to be set with an eyeshadow of similar color. After that, I think they won't be a problem.

These are definitely NOT waterproof, but you can't blame ELF. They never said it was waterproof.
I haven't really used this product as an eyeliner but as a based for eyeshadow. I think that it makes my eyeshadows pop. I used the teal on my LOTD #4 under Urban Decay's Eyeshadow in Painkiller.

I would rate this product a 3.5/5 

Don't get me wrong, it is a great product. But I expected them to work on their own without being set with a setting powder or an eyeshadow.
But really I have no complaints since they're only $3 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...